Settings for any camera device as important as you fix the angle of your camera for better recordings. When you are using advance Netgear Arlo camera devices then you can change these settings from my Arlo login page that is possible from Arlo mobile application. You can easily handle the motion sensitivity of your Arlo camera devices in case you have some sensitive areas at your home. You can block mobile notifications for all kind of small notifications that you are receiving from Arlo application.Connectivity issues with arlo ultra devices.
Here are Steps to Configure Motion Sensitivity for Arlo Camera Devices
1. Install Arlo camera application to your mobile device. if you are already using advance Arlo application then simply make login for your device settings page.
2. If you do not want to use Arlo application then open web browser to your computer and fill http:/ arlo.netgear.com address.
3. Fill my Arlo login user name and password.
4. Click on “Mode” button from the Arlo setup page.
5. Select the camera for which you want to change the sensitivity.
6. Once again click on “Edit” button that is used to change the settings for your camera device.
7. From the rules you can change the sensitivity of your Arlo camera device. using your mobile cursor you can easily mention some sensitive areas from your device.